TAG SHIELDS DETECTOR (TSD)
The antishoplifting electronic systems development is extremely important due to shoplifting epidemic; this is an international problem. The range of systems preventing loses has been created and devices of RF EAS family are used widely. RF EAS devices detect product supplied with tag but can not detect such product wrapped in metallic or high resistance foil.
TSD has been developed to detect of metal objects or objects wrapped in metallic or high resistance foil carried by man between RF EAS antennas at height not higher then RF EAS antennas height.
If some object wrapped in metal foil is carried in TSD working area TSD gives warning of "metal" signal, if object wrapped in high resistance foil- "high resistance" signal, if the first and second objects simultaneously- "metal" and "high resistance" signals.
The use of TSD, which react to foil presence, allows to register the fact of bearing wrapped in foil product and to prevent product theft.
TSD consists of transmitting and receiving antennas, transmitting and receiving blocks, pilot-signal cable.
TSD TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
1. The electromagnetic compatibility of TSD and RF EAS is acceptable.
2. The receiving and transmitting antennas of TSD are built in RF EAS antennas shielded metal tubes.
3. TSD must detects cube objects wrapped in metallic foil if its dimensions are more than 100*100*100 mm and cube objects wrapped in high resistance foil if its dimensions are more than 150*150*150 mm.
4. TSD must not detects cube objects wrapped in metallic foil if its dimensions are less than 100*100*100 mm and cube objects wrapped in high resistance foil if its dimensions are less than 150*150*150 mm.
5. False alarm signals frequency in case of carried metal objects absence (False Acceptance Ratio ) is less than 1/(24 hours).
6. False absence of alarm signals frequency in case of carried metal objects presence (False Rejection Ratio ) is less than 1/(24 hours) under normal operation conditions.
7. TSD is ready for work in 7 minutes after turn on.
8. The maximum distance between antennas is 1.4 m, antennas height is 1.6 m, width of antennas is 0.37 m.
|Passing speed range||0.2...2 m/sec|
|Electric field intensity||no more than 20 V/m|
|Magnetic field intensity||no more than 5 A/m|
|Operating temperature range||+5...+40 0C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95% at 20 0C|
|Power consumption||no more than 5 W|
|Supply voltage||24 V (TSD and RF EAS have common power supply unit)|
|Warming-up time||7 min|
The transmitting antenna of TSD is placed with transmitting antenna of RF EAS system and the receiving antenna of TSD is placed with receiving antenna of RF EAS system. The antennas of TSD are simply multi-wired cable, which accept shape of RF EAS system antennas.
The transmitting and receiving blocks of TSD and antennas
QUOTATION (without VAT)
Equipment has one-year warranty.